Friday, September 02, 2005

At home..


Hi everyone,
I have been home for the last two days attached to the holiday weekend that gives me 5 days off. Not counting that I have to go in on Saturday and do payroll (for Work).
I have been doing quite a few podcasts and am hoping everyone is having the chance to check them out. I think they get better as I go. If you don't have an RSS feed then you can go to www.podcast.net, search Andy Frost, then you can click on coldcutrecordings and have a listen. If your version of quicktime isn't up to snuff it will have you upload the newest version and then you are set.
La Resa is in California attending her friend's wedding I am playing Mr. Mom, which isn't that tough now that Taylor and Donovan are older.
I am attending Kat's Graduation today, Friday the 2nd of Sept. I talked to Kat yesterday, this is a big day for her and she is really excited, she is graduating from the "College of Oriental Medicine" which was a very difficult curiculum, I believe her specialty is Accupuncture and Herbal Medicine. This would be great to have a person around who could take care of you when you're sick, but alas she and Drew are moving to Arizona, already have a house and everything. La Resa and I will have a great void in our lives not that they are leaving.

Andy

No comments: