Wednesday, September 07, 2005

My Day, My Guitar, My Car




I wanted a pickup installed on my breedlove guitar so after the research I did, and after your email I decided not to install myself so yesterday
I went to my local breedlove store, and dropped off my sc20r, to get
a fishman installed, I was told I would get it back today so I was
expecting a call from them. They called me at noon.
"ahhhhh well I kind of ran into a problem..."
"yes what was it"
"well let me just say, that I am sending your guitar to Breedlove and
they will be able to get it fixed"
"Okay....what happened"
"let's just say I am not able to install the pickup but they will
take care of it and it will come back good as new"
"well, what happened"
"let's just say that I wasn't able to install it.........
and.......uh..........

I was acting very calm and I didn't even act like I wanted to kill the guy, I just asked him to be honest with me, and that I am a very calm person and I would understand, he still wouldn't really tell me much.
to shorten this up a bit, the whole reason I didn't do my
installation was because of having to drill out the end pin hole, and
I might not be able to do it right and I was worried... and let's
just say AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I trust this dealer and I trust that breedlove will repair my guitar.
I won't go into the whole conversation but I had to call back my
salesperson and speak directly to him to get the full scoop.

So my day ended by me walking out to my car to find it broken into
with my stereo being ripped off.
Interesting Karma day

Andy

No comments: