Thursday, September 08, 2005

Spam Blam what a sham!!


Spam sucks, I am getting so much crap in my emails now. I think we should bring back the old days when horse thieves were hanged!! "Hang the spammer!! Hang em' high!!"
I now will never buy a rolex, take any online rx's , try to "enhance" my size, try to win over hundreds of babes!, or even try to make over $5,000 a month without leaving my home. If anyone ever falls for this shit, I think they should take away their driver's licenses and their right to vote. It's like when I am behind a car on a freeway exit/entrance and I see them handing a $ over to the person who is standing there for a handout!! It's like OH MY GOD, "don't feed the pigeons"!! Why would you want to see that same person everyday, over and over and over. If you give him bucks he will stay there forever. It's a scam, don't shave, don't shower, don't wash your clothes, we will pick you up at 3pm and you can go to this exit, I will go to this exit, we will form a beggars union and make hundreds of tax free dollars, and never have to work, and the very least someone will give us some food, let's never work again, better yet, you do the exit thing I will pick you up around 6:30pm and I will be home spamming, tomorrow you can spam and I will stand out there!!

I am more pissed about spam than I am about my car stereo being stolen, okay well maybe at least as much.
I was just spammed on this blog also.
It was then brought to my attention that I can prevent that so I made the necessary changes.
By the way y'all! you can leave comments on my blog site, no.. really you can, I want you to. I know it's not fascinatin' stuff but it is there for you to add on to, and don't feel like you have to just lettin' you know it's okay.

Sorry about the rant! but you know I had fun venting.

Andy

No comments: