Saturday, September 24, 2005

Saturday off


This is the first saturday I have had off in a long time, it seems, and therefore I have the weekend off. This blog won't be very interesting. I am sitting on the love seat right now and La Resa is in the chair talking about how bored she is right now. It's about 7pm and we don't have any plans for the evening. Today I slept in then got up and went to Selea's soccer game. Her team was badly beaten, which doesn't really matter since they don't keep score, however Selea scored a goal! It was quite exciting, she is so little but she really does a good job at soccer, unlike last year.

I got my guitar back from the dealer and it's all wired up to be plugged in. I ended up spending more money than I should have and bought a Fishman "Aura", if there are any guitar players reading this, I think it's highly worth it to get this if you are plugging in your acoustic guitar and wanting it to sound like an acoustic guitar, it gets rid of that terrible sound of the pickup under the saddle of your guitar. If you are interested, go to http://www.fishmanaura.com/
and check out the sound samples they have there.
Nuffa Dat!

Was supposed to have visitor's this weekend, the Miller's from Salt Lake City were supposed to be in town but their young one got sick. I had a big chunk of time set aside for them. Highly dissapointed they were unable to make it.

Okay, boring this time, will try to make it up to you next time

No comments: