Sunday, September 18, 2005


Okay, I just spent a good 20 mins with a new blog, and I hit preview, then the back button and it was gone!! talk about frustrating, I had some good stuff there, and it was my longest blog ever... who cares?? MEEEEEEE!!!!
I am so pissed!

Nuffa Dat!

I am totally going to type something that I didn't type, if you want to read the other it's on the ASTRAL plane it's called "The Blog that Got Away"
Goggle now has a blog search engine, it's pretty cool, if you go there and search "Andy Frost" it actually has my 2 blogs as the first hits. That's neat, there are many Andy Frost's out there but I guess they don't blog like I do.

Well today I wanted to tell everyone that I am pretty close to going out into public and playing my guitar, I obviously can't do it until I get my guitar back from the guitar store (read earlier blog if you want to know what happened)

I went to a local portland place called "The Green Room" last monday to check it out.
Tina and I went. We had a pretty good time. I went there mostly to see if it's the kind of place that my stuff would fit in. There was an eclectic mix of performers there. I actually enjoyed the evening, there was some good and some bad. I won't go into detail, suffice it to say. I think I am a bit above the average there, so my confidence was raised a bit. It's been a long time since I have done any public stuff, and I really remember not liking it too much, it's very unrewarding quite honestly. But now since I am not trying to gain anything out of it at all, even in my wildest dreams, I may actually have a good time doing it.

Stephanie and I are going to go check it out tomorrow night (the 19th of Sept) mostly for something to do, and also for me to gain maybe a little more confidence. I think when I do it finally I am not going to announce to anyone that I am doing it, I will go by myself and that way I won't have as many nerves twitching my belly..

This blog was a lot shorter than the previous lost blog..

see you all soon,

Andy

No comments: