Sunday, August 14, 2005

So Vegas...


So in Vegas, it was a pretty typical meeting. I had more fun this time but the way it started it was pretty difficult to feel good about things.
We landed Sunday evening around 8pm 1/2 hour late, we didn't get to our rooms till about 10pm. and since we had left at 5pm we were all very hungry. We arrived too late to pick up our agendas so we only heard a rumor that our first meeting was at 7:10 am. We got to bed around 12:15am couldn't sleep, of course, on the horrifically hard beds. Go up around 5:15am to get up and get our schedules, and sure enough we had to eat breakfast and get off to our meetings. I think after dinner and all we got out around 8pm. I won't go into all of the details about the meetings, some were very good and some were head bobbers, it depended on weather the presenters were reading off their sheets or if they knew it well enough to speak to us like they were talking to us.

I was trying to avoid big wigs because of my long hair/ pony tail, but everytime I turned a corner I would bump into someone way up in the company. I actually had to go up on stage one time and receive a customer service award. I received this on behalf of my new store and the previous store manager who did a fine job of taking care of the customers while she was there.

The rest of the story, let's just say (cliche) "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"

1 comment:

Andy F said...

Okay, now I am getting spammed on my blog!!!
That is S**t!
There will be a day when spammers are hanged!!