Sunday, February 26, 2006

Playing out Mon night 2/27


I hate saying "The Green Room" again, but I am going to be playing Monday night at the "Green Room" again.
It's not like getting a gig, but I have fun doing it, well at least when it's over and I can breathe again, it's fun.
I told a lot of people about this. If everyone ends up going who says they are going there should be 15-20 people
showing up... that's scarey!! Gives me good incentive to do my best. It also calms me down a bit and lets me focus
so that I will perform my best. There are some people who know me that are going but have never heard me play.
I don't really have a lot to say in this blog... don't want to ramble.
If you feel like flying in to Portland for the evening you should come on down, would love to have you there!
I will let you know how it went.

Nuffa Dat!

Andy

No comments: