Sunday, February 05, 2006

A little Delay..


I have a little delay in putting out remakes 2, I have some things that I want to touch up a bit before I send it out.
I am also working on another "song compilation" (cd) at the same time that has all new stuff on it. Last Sunday I
ended up writing a new song and got that recorded, after the intial recording, which I thought was done, I started
experimenting a bit and finding new things that were working out nicely. This in turn has lead me to want to go back
on some of the "Remakes 2" stuff and touch up a bit... hence, the delay.
Just didn't want to say I was going to do something and not do it, or at least explain to you why I am behind on what I had
said originally.

No successful responses to my "Ad" yet..
will probably take time also.

I have been doing some serious self analysis on my songwriting in the last few days, self analysis isn't always the best thing
to do, but, I am listening like I am not me. I like what I have done but I am thinking that I need a shot in the arm to grow a little bit. I will be in listening mode for a while now to try to absorb some new stuff. There are a few things on the new CD that will kind of reflect a change that has already started.. but I will let you be the judge of that.

Nuffa Dat',

Andy

No comments: