Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Andy at "The Green Room"




Monday night at the Green Room....

Well I don't feel like I did as well as I did the last time but the response was very good! Of course 1/2 of the Audience were my dear friends..
I would like to thank Tina, Sheri, Pat, Christine, Annie and Hubby (sorry can't remember names well), Greggie pooh, Angie, Mike, Margie, Trish, Amy, I think that was the gang. What a great support group I had.

The room was full and it had a lot of good musicians there. I was very pleased that the guy that followed me was not the guy who preceded me. He was great, I am just glad I didn't follow him. What a voice and the chord progressions were awesome. I went up to him to shake his hand because I was really impressed. He was very kind in his compliments to me.

I was nervous couldn't quite loosen up to perform the way I would like too, but of course nobody noticed. I really enjoyed it and the time that we had after was fun also, we sat around talked, and also of course watched the other musicians play.
We probably weren't the best audience as we were talking quite a bit.

The above pictures were taken by Christine, and Pat
After seeing these pictures of me I shaved off the beard except for the gotee to get rid of some of the grey. Didn't realize I looked so old..

I played...

"By the time you get to heaven no one will be singing but you"
"I'll Tell you Goodbye" Michael Greenberg's great tune
"It's the kind of day you just do what you do" (new and as of yet unreleased)

Again, had fun. Hope to do it again soon.
Next blog I will try to talk about something different

Nuffa Dat'

Andy

No comments: