Sunday, May 28, 2006


Hi All,
Last week Mike R. and I performed at the White Eagle Open Mic night. We are also going to do the same thing this week. This week Stephanie will be joining us. Last weeks review: Went pretty well, I didn't feel all that great about it, but the reactions were good. I kind of went into a zone and didn't hear too much, pretty much just went on automatic. I lost my voice after the first song.. don't know why, I think I tightened up due to nerves... Couldn't hear my voice at all on the second song.
Again, the reactions were good, my guitar went over well. Took the Breedlove "Pacific" it sounded great. We played "She Brings that to me" and " He ". It was a small, mellow crowd, so we went with a couple of mellow tunes. This week we will be doing..
"Anywhere but Near" and "You just do what you do"
I will let you know how it went

Nuffa' Dat!

Andy

No comments: