Monday, May 29, 2006

Another night at the "White Eagle"


Hi all,
Last night went better than the previous week, even though the previous week wasn't bad. We ended up just being Andy and Mike, which we hadn't planned on, but we got it done. Everyone before us was extremely mellow, so we decided at the last minute to do 2 fast ones, so we did "The other Guy" and " You just do what you do"
Took a little bit for me to loosen up, but I finally did on the other guy.
I look out at the end of that song and saw a lot of smiling facing in the audience.
One guy came up to Mike and I and shook our hands when we were done, that was nice.
The audience was the best audience that I had seen there ever. They were very quiet and listened to every artist, that is unusual. John the "Host" even thanked everybody.
The main attraction for that night was beyond awesome but I couldn't even begin to describe what he did, it was just musically like nothing I had ever seen before, the guy was truly creative, he is so good that I don't think he will ever make it, he just won't be understood. He played bass guitar, but it was so eclectic and beautiful, at one point it was like "whales" signing. I can't go on from there.
Part of the pleasure of the evening was in the fact that Kim and Tina both came to watch us and show us support. It was great having them there and it gave me some room for some audience banter with Kim.. it was fun


We had a good night especially since we didn't have to get up and go to work the next day

Nuffa' Dat!

Andy

No comments: