Sunday, May 16, 2004

Sunday at Home with Andy

Okay, so I get up Sunday morning around 8:30am after going to bed at 9:00pm Sat. evening ( this is highly unusual) I had a long week and didn't get much of a chance to sleep in. No one else is up yet, so I take advantage of my time and make some coffee and start looking around on the net.
I end up surfing blogs for some reason and find this place where we can post some of our thoughts as a family. So I titled it Frost Family.
I am not expecting anyone to do this or to feel like they have to do this but I thought it looked like fun. Okay it's hokey and corney but if you want to keep it going that's fine if not no big deal. This didn't cost us anything at all.

I am not sure how it works but I am going to play with it and figure it out and hopefully will be able to explain it to y'all.
I guess it's not as fast as email but it gives you one more reason to go to the net and be somewhat productive.

Let me know what you think.

I should have a seperate post on here and Call it. " How Mom scared the Hell out of us this Week" or "There and back by Elaine Mcneill"

No comments: