Thursday, May 27, 2004

I don't know if you are reading....

No one seemed to like my blogger idea..
I did an experiment using La Resa's name and clicked on comment next to one of my posts. It asked for a name and password, which I did, and then it went to url etc..., which I didn't fill anything in and discontinued the process but when I went back to sign in it remembered my (La Resa's) name and password and that was it.

Okay,
I have been home from work all week, on vacation, and I have basically done nothing. I smoked Ribs one day, and that takes about 4-5 hours, I should have been more patient because I only went 4 and 1/2 hours and they weren't "falling off the bone" like the way that I like them, should have rode it out for another 30 mins. But they were still good.

Donovan's Birthday is coming up next week.
Taylor Grauduates from Jr. High She has really pulled her grades up after a little lull, she has cranked out a lot of A's and A+'s. I still can't tell you how proud of her I am.

Donovan seems to be getting better work ethic although La Resa may argue with that.

I recorded another song so now I have 7 and that is usually release on a new CD. I started writing another one... well it was coming out of me at a not so oportune time, so I recorded what I could (so that I could remember) and wrote the words. The words came out in less than 5 mins. I swear. It seems to be in the "Old Folky" style that I haven't used in awhile. I may make it more Blue grassy. Sorry, this may seem boring to y'all but the process really interests me because I don't sit down to write like the pro's do. I write when it start coming, I wait for a "trigger" to start the process then it kicks real quick and there it goes. Definitely wouldn't want to count on this for a source of income.

Okay that's it for now

I guess Dad is trying to find a better blogging system for us all.

Andy

1 comment:

eMail said...

Andy,

I'm starting a Blog for the Francisco Family to see how it goes...........

It take a little getting used to.......

The only way you can comment is to comment to another persome's comment????

Roy