Sunday, June 12, 2005

Sunday the 12th of June

Updating this so it will go to my Web page:
New store is going just fine, I have had a difficult time coming up with enough work to keep everyone busy, that way at first, but then I have found it's difficult because the more people that you have the more people call in sick. The store is huge, and I have so much promtional space I dont' know what to do with it all... but I am sure that I will figure it out.

I have some new recording equipment so the next CD that I am working on is going to be of much better quality. Everything I do now is being recorded on my laptop, and the sound quality is so much better, hopefully you will hear the difference. I am pretty pleased.

Okay, enough for now..

yap at y'all later.

Andy

1 comment:

eMail said...

Welcome to RSS,

Roy