Saturday, June 25, 2005

Home for the rest of my vacation

Okay, so we came home what turned out to be a day early... we didn't know, but it was about time to get back. 12 hours after leaving we arrived home, turns out it was a good thing. I started getting some interesting dreams mostly hearing songs... if I could get my lazy butt out of bed I would have had 3 new songs.. only was able to remember 1 line for one of the songs, so one song came of it. Interestingly enough Sheryl Crow was singing the line to me over and over and that is the only one I could remember. What came of it was no where near what I heard in my dream but it still came out to be one of the best songs I have written so far. Oh, by the way the line was "we'll be touring till Christmas" so when you hear the song "The Only Road to Real" in my new CD you will know where that line came. I really like the song by the way. As a side note, I was able to record the whole song that day, I am just waiting for Stephanie to come over and fill in some of the harmonies...

More to come...

Andy

No comments: