Saturday, February 21, 2009

3 day weekend....

My natural body cycle is stay up late and get up late. Yet everyday I have to get up early to get to work, somewhat early.
So, when I get days off, I stay up late and get up late. Not that interesting but it shortens my daylight hours.
We are having what I call "teaser" days in the Portland, Oregon. The temp sneaks up to round 60 degrees for a few days then we slip back into the rainy days. If you happened to have moved here this week, and you think "this weather is nice" hold on to your hats cause it's gonna suck again. Sucks till you get used to it at least.

I am thinking today La Resa and I are going to go down to water front park and walk the entire length, which isn't that bad except that you also have to walk back.

For those of you not familiar with Portland, WaterFront park is where Obama drew 72,000 people for one of his presidential rallies. It was amazing, glad I wasn't there tho', too many peeps for me.

This blog isn't all that interesting, I am not painting pretty pictures with words or anything, do I ever??

So on the 2nd day of my 3 day weekend, which was not planned sort of spontaneous, that is what we are going to be doing.
If you happen to follow me on twitter, I am sure I will be sending tweets and pics as we make our way down the park. I am really enjoying tweets. I think I have met some interesting people on there. Like I have stated previously, it is totally egocentric in a way, if you only twitter, and don't read and/or acknowledge others.

I am probably going to also use my gps today to track my walk. Oh and sometime today I have to take Taylor, 18 year old daughter, out driving. She is learning, if you never hear from me again.....

No comments: